MW Master Builders, Inc.
Commercial, Residential, Renovation . . . founded in 2002.
The MW Master Builders company concept takes advantage of the combined experience of a partnership between the owner/building contractor and the architect to develop the building plans, specifications, and associated costs for the Project concurrently. This approach gives the customer a seamless construction experience from start to finish. The benefits to this approach are:
- Design and Construction work as a team
- The team project approach is a powerful quality motivator
- Eliminates conflicts between design and construction
- Construction costs are simultaneously being developed with design, producing a clear picture of the final cost and scope of work
- Value engineering and constructability (alternate materials and methods) are utilized continuously resulting in construction time and cost savings
- Open book policy (most contracts are AIA Cost plus a negotiated fee, or Cost of work with a fee and a guaranteed maximum price)
- The owner is not required during design and construction to coordinate or arbitrate between separate contracts or resolve budget and schedule conflicts
- Green technologies and materials such as energy efficient Mitsubishi or Daikin HVAC systems, spray foam insulation, smart wiring, etc. can be considered and priced into the final project cost virtually eliminating change orders